Manchester Parents Group is a voluntary organisation which supports families and friends of lesbians, gays and bisexuals. We are all parents of lesbian, gay and bisexual sons and daughters and understand the confusion and questions you may have when you first found out your child is gay. We have accepted our children's sexuality and want to help other parents and family members to do the same. We work to achieve this in various ways
- We help parents accept their lesbian and gay children.
- We help gays and lesbians to tell their parents about their sexuality.
- We meet each month in central Manchester as an informal support group.
- We run telephone help lines and offer a friendly listening ear.
- We campaign for acceptance, justice and equality for all our children.
- We educate other organisations and work with the media on issues surrounding homosexuality.
- We also try to have fun. Check out our Photos and Videos